Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Austin Baby Shower - June 5, 2012

While in Austin (on the evening of my car getting broken into) my dear sweet friends Lori and Megan threw a wonderful Baby Shower to bless us and our little girl, and blessed we were!  They had the shower on Tuesday evening at Riverplace Country Club (where Megan is the Director of Catering!)  
The beautiful Hostesses and me
My momma 
My sweet sister 
2 of my nieces came to "ooohh and aahhh" over the adorable girl clothes.  They were so sweet and great addition to the party. 
One of my sweet Sister-in-laws
The incredibly yummy sweet table  
These beautiful cake balls were amazing! Thanks for the hard work on them.
The pretty centerpieces 
Yummy Food!
Lori, her sweet momma, and Lori's precious baby girl, Ava, that will be about a year ahead of our little girl-I am sure she will be a great role model to our daughter 
Just love these two! 
And these two-Auntie Meg and Ava 
My mother-in-love and Mrs. Clark, a best friend of my mom (Sad, I didn't get a picture with these two)
Mrs. Jones and Alissa, great friends from Middle School and High School 
The room and friends 
Sweet Amy, is the mom of one of Craig's Small Group guys-they moved to Austin a few years ago.  She has been a great mentor in my life the last 6 years! 
Mrs. Frolow, my mom, and Katherine
Katherine was my little sister in ADPi
Such a great friend, Alissa
I wish I had a video of these two girls that were at my side-just soaking in each precious little girl gift 
Love these tiny little shoes
This little girl is going to be so well dressed 
Auntie Meg gave our little girl a "My Aunt Is HOT and Single" bib--too cute! 
This was such a fun Baby Shower and appreciate all the loved ones being there on a Tuesday night to accommodate my short time in Austin.  I felt so blessed and am grateful for Megan and Lori's generosity in throwing a fun shower (they are two amazing party planners!)

1 comment:

Jamee Sanders said...

What a beautiful shower, Julie!! How fun are the girls clothes!! Love all of it!! You look so beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby girl when she arrives :) xoxo