Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Fun

Mimi came in town so that Craig and I could go to a Student Ministry event from 5pm-11pm.  It was such an extended time (with 2 bottles for Avery) that Mimi was nice enough to make the long trip for such a short weekend.  Here we are on our special date night with 200+ high school students at a Ranch Party. 
My beautiful girls and my wonderful co-leader (bet you can't figure out which one she is). 
 
While Mimi was in town, I planned a special outing to a Pumpkin Farm.  I knew the boys would love it but I also knew I couldn't handle it by myself with 3 kids (as I would have to feed Avery during the time in the car).  The Owens Farm is just off of 75 in Richardson.  It was just okay--it had a few neat things but I was expecting a more grand pumpkin patch. 
Caleb loved the stage coaches
Davis was trying to climb the fence to get to the old fire truck and hat
Davis doing is signal for "hhhh" as he touches his head--Hat!
Looking at the horses
the rabbits
A pose but someone is distracted
A petting/feeding zoo-This is when I was feeding Avery and Davis wasn't too keen on the animals.

Mounds of hay
Sweet brothers
A family picture
A hayride
Little ponies
Exploring stairs
Picking his pumpkin to take home
This is a good one
One more family picture
Our newest, littlest punkin
Caleb zoomed through the maze at least 100 times
Thanks Mimi for coming in town for a special weekend and allowing us to do such fun things together
Sweet kisses

No comments: