Saturday, October 6, 2012

39 week pictures

We didn't have a chance to post these before Avery joined our family.  It has been fun to look back at that tummy!  I LOVE being pregnant and miss everything about it (well maybe not the first trimester).  Maybe, it is just my surge of hormones these days as I reminiscence of what I was blessed enough to treasure three times and what I will probably never get to experience again (unless I become a surrogate mother).  Anyways, as I dry my eyes and Thank the Lord for giving us 3 wonderful children and am grateful I was able to experience the incredible miracle that God created inside of me!  Enjoy the fun pictures of us at 39 weeks! 
Got both boys in the picture
My mom thought it was hilarious that I was wearing one of Craig's old college shirts to sleep in and it had basketball huge across my basketball size stomach!
Thanks for humoring me as I walked down memory lane and thankful for God's miracle of life!

No comments: