Monday, February 28, 2011

Davis is 1 month/4 weeks--February 28 (or February 31st?)

Happy 1 month/4 week birthday Davis!!  Davis is beginning to stay awake for a tiny bit longer during some naps and is sleeping on average around 5 hours in one stretch at night!! Thank you Lord for a great sleeper.  We think he is beginning to smile at us but unclear.  We go to the doctor tomorrow for our 1 month check up.  Can't wait to find out how much this growing boy weighs. 
(Since we will begin posting monthly updates from here on out-when do you "celebrate" his monthly birthday if not all months have 31 days? Silly question but one I ponder often.)

This is a dear sweet friend, Courtney.  We have weekly lunch dates that I LOVE!
A little cuddle/rest time with Daddy




A got the tail end of a precious and HUGE smile! 
Happy 1 month Davis John!  "It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself. " ~Joyce Maynard

1 comment:

Mrs Multitasker said...

I didn't realise you'd given birth! Congratulations Julie and Craig! Second baby boy is just as beautiful as the first =) - Love, clare & john