Friday, February 25, 2011

The Best Birthday

One week after Davis was born...I turned the big 3-0!!!!
It was such a great birthday to spend with my newest son, with my mom, and a special date night with my husband.  He treated me to a wonderful sushi meal (it has been a long 9 months without it). 
Then I received the BEST present from my dear sweet husband (and so many friends and family).  Here is my very own book of sweet messages from my loved ones.  A few months ago Craig began working on this gift, by sending out 5 questions and compiling the amazing responses in a beautiful book that I will forever cherish, enjoy, and read often!!!!
The 5 questions consisted of: What words or adjectives best describe Julie, What Godly/Christlike attributes does Julie have, What makes Julie a good friend, What is your favorite memory shared with Julie, and What would you want Julie to know on her 30th birthday to encourage her?

I am blown away by the generous thought of my sweet husband who knows my love language better than I do-words of affirmation, for sweet friends and family that had amazing words to say, and the time that all of you spent in making my 30th unforgettable.  If I don't get around to thanking each of you personally-know how much this truly means to me!  Thank you!!!

No comments: