Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Five Love Language Weekend

On this wonderful Mother's Day, Craig and Caleb loved me in all 5 of the Love Languages and more!!!

We started the great weekend on Friday with Craig bringing home roses and groceries.
On Saturday morning we took Caleb to the Dallas Zoo for the first time and we all had a great time. (more pictures to come of this day) 

Sunday began with breakfast in bed (Biscuits and Gravy) and Caleb took such pride in bringing it to me.  I wish I could have taken a picture of how proud he was to help out.  After church, Craig made the most amazing lunch, Lobster Risotto.  The rest of the day was very relaxing and wonderful family time!
Here are a few of the ways that I felt loved this weekend by my incredible husband and sweet son:
Words of Affirmation- sweet cards pouring out so much encouragement and love
Quality Time- the whole weekend devoted to being together
Gifts- A new kitchen faucet-YEAH!!!!, roses, and cards
Acts of Service-I didn't change one diaper on Sunday and Caleb gave Daddy 2 special packages to change, plus the yummy meals, grocery store trip, dishes, and cleaning through out the weekend, so much more
Physical Touch-Mother's Day ended with a nice massage before bed
Thank you so much for such a special second Mother's Day! 
I love being a mom and I have a deeper understanding of how God views me.
I love our son so much and I am so proud and honored to be his mom.
It helps me understand how God views each of us.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, what a special family y'all are, so much love and appreciation! Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mom!