Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

The boys and I had a lot of fun making a picture for Daddy to hang in his office.  We wanted to show Daddy just how much he means to us.  He is truly the best Daddy and we love him so much.  It melts my heart and brings me the greatest joy to see Craig making our boys laugh.  Whether he is on the floor making up silly games, telling fun stories, singing goofy songs, reading books together, cuddling, and holding them tight.  I knew Craig was wonderful with kids when I met him but he has exceeded my expectations of how he is with our boys. 
This set of pictures make me laugh.  It looks like they are modeling!
These are just a few snapshots of Daddy being his playful, fun self! 
We love you Daddy and are grateful of you everyday! 

This is Davis a few months ago, but oddly enough I have him in this same onesie today "Daddy's Future Caddy" 
Caleb climbed into a tiny bag and of course, Daddy carried him all over the house! Great fun! 
A Father's Day can't go by without thanking to great Father's in our life.  Without them, we wouldn't be who we are today!  Thanks MeDad and Papa for your example in being such great Dads.  We love you both! 


No comments: